Vinco is the commercial name of Václav Obšivac, a czech puzzle designer and manufacturer.
Website : Vinco's Web Shop & Gallery
His work stands out by the use of local european woods to produce an aesthetic result that would usually be expected using tropical precious woods. Plum, especially, plays an important role in his creations.
Many of his puzzles are variations around a similar internal mechanism with a different external shape. For example, Flowers, Bicone, Ocvalhedron and Dual Tetrahedron are all based on the same four-piece coordinate motion core.
He sometimes produces several copies of his puzzles, but the wood choices and patterns on the most beautiful ones are often unique.
Here is a small gallery of his puzzles.
- Between 10037
- Bicone 10219
- Bicone 10477 in plum and maple
- Bicone 5 in walnut and maple
- Bicone 6 in walnut and maple
- Bicone 9, various woods
- Bicone 9 half open, various woods
- Dual Tetrahedron 11 in larch and maple
- Dual Tetrahedron 17 in maple and walnut
- Dual Tetrahedron 20 in cherry and walnut
- Dual Tetrahedron 9 in ash, elm and plum
- Dual Tetrahedron 9 in maple, plum and walnut
- Dual tetrahedron in elm and walnut
- Flowers 10004 in maple, plum and walnut
- Flowers 10304 in maple and walnut
- Flowers 15 in cherry and walnut
- Flowers 4 in cherry, elm, maple and walnut
- Octahedron Box 7 in cherry, maple, walnut and acacia
- Octahedron Box in plum and maple
- Ocvalhedron 10315 in maple, plum and walnut
- Ocvalhedron 15 in plum and maple
- Ocvalhedron 7 in plum and maple
- Ocvalhedron 8 in walnut, elm and maple
- Ocvalhedron 8 in walnut and maple
- Rhombohedron 4by3 in various woods
- Vinco Tetrahedron in maple, walnut, oak, ash and cherry
- Vinco Tetrahedron in varicoloured plum
- Stego in plum and maple
- 32 Knots Cross
- 97 Knots Octahedron
Pages in category "Vinco"
The following 75 pages are in this category, out of 75 total.