Wiki Updates

Alimorris

Re: Wiki Updates

Post by Alimorris » December 3rd, 2012, 8:32 pm

Oli I have a few puzzles you might like to add. I guess this means we really need to meet up soon ;)

I'm back on here now after not being able to sign in but it was pilot error :oops:

Great job guys
Push, pull, twist, slide...........open! :)

Paradox

Post by Paradox » December 4th, 2012, 8:33 am

Alimorris wrote:Oli I have a few puzzles you might like to add. I guess this means we really need to meet up soon ;)
Absolutely! Probably before the weather gets too bad would be a good idea too!

bluesign2k
Site Admin

Post by bluesign2k » December 9th, 2012, 7:03 pm

I've just updated the wiki to the latest version since we were falling behind the times a bit.
I am aware that there is current a problem viewing both the Special Pages category and the Puzzle Gallery... I'm working on fixing that but I think it's an issue with the host that is beyond my control at the moment...

At this moment, the wiki isn't running any extra extensions... I'm working on putting them back one at a time to make sure each is compatible with the update and working properly...

edit: done! WE should now be back as we were before, but now all updated. Just need to fix the memory problem now to get the gallery back...

bluesign2k
Site Admin

Post by bluesign2k » December 10th, 2012, 10:50 pm

Everything should be fixed and back in a working state now... phew! :geek:
I just need to re-edit the code to make the gallery show links to the puzzles rather that just the images then everything will be back to normal :D

Paradox

Post by Paradox » December 11th, 2012, 2:50 pm

Thanks Chris! :D

Paradox

Post by Paradox » April 5th, 2013, 11:55 am

I finally got around to adding the puzzles from Eric Fuller's last batch to the Wiki. :D

I'm not going to do the latest batch yet though since I can't tell if pages have been hidden due to puzzles selling out.

Paradox

Post by Paradox » May 29th, 2013, 8:59 am

Paradox wrote:I finally got around to adding the puzzles from Eric Fuller's last batch to the Wiki. :D

I'm not going to do the latest batch yet though since I can't tell if pages have been hidden due to puzzles selling out.
This has been done again, adding another 9 Fuller puzzles to the list, along with 1 new designer page.