Strijbos Cylinders

Brian706

Strijbos Cylinders

Post by Brian706 » October 25th, 2016, 7:36 pm

Can anyone tell me if http://www.sloyd.fi/aluminum-cylinder-p-864.html is the same as the first cylinder or if it is the washer cylinder? I can't tell from the picture and there is virtually no information offered on the puzzle.

I have the first cylinder (aka aluminum cylinder?) and would like to get my hands on the washer cylinder. The markings on this one are different than the one I have. Mine has a V on the lid and a puzzle number on the base. As far as I can tell there are only two cylinders, so I am doubting that this one is a different third variation. I just don't want to buy it if it's the one I already have.

Thanks in advance for any information anyone can offer on this. :)

Louis

Re: Strijbos Cylinders

Post by Louis » October 25th, 2016, 11:01 pm

That looks a lot like the aluminum cylinder, it is also appropriately named in the URL. In other words this is not the washer cylinder and not a third cylinder. Did you try asking Wil for the washer cylinder?
<hidden></hidden>

Brian706

Post by Brian706 » October 26th, 2016, 4:06 am

Thanks for the quick response! I am thinking it is the same one I already own but just wanted to double check. I have not asked Wil about the washer cylinder. That's a great idea, I will do that.

Paradox

Post by Paradox » October 31st, 2016, 10:54 am

Yep, definitely Wil's original cylinder. The Washer Cylinder is also for same on Sloyd. If possible, I always go to Wil for his puzzles first. It's always cheaper and his service is great.