mechanical puzzles on reddit

flawr

mechanical puzzles on reddit

Post by flawr » October 6th, 2016, 7:53 pm

Hello everyone,
a while ago I started a "subreddit" for mechanical puzzles on reddit.com: /r/mechanicalpuzzles
My goal was just connecting with other puzzler and perhaps drawing the attention of a more general audience to the puzzle community. So recently this subreddit got quite a bunch of new readers, so I thought it might also be worth sharing here! I also tried to collect links to more interesting sources (puzzle-place is of course one of the first ones=). If you'd like to add something let me know!
happy puzzling,
flawr

Splinter

Re: mechanical puzzles on reddit

Post by Splinter » October 7th, 2016, 7:44 am

WOW, 2.232 readers on Reddit. That's quite an amount! :crazy: :clap:
I'm curious how many readers there are here every now and then.... (most readers are probably not registered).

Good luck with your "subreddit",
and thanks for bringing again a message to this forum (it is sometimes soooo silent for days... looks like all communication takes place at Facebook),

Splinter

Paradox

Post by Paradox » October 11th, 2016, 11:27 am

Very cool!

I really should get myself involved in the whole 'Reddit' thing at some point...

flawr

Post by flawr » October 15th, 2016, 7:06 pm

Well it was a long time at about 200 readers, but recently the subreddit got linked somewhere popular, which caused a lot more people to join, so I think most of them aren't active puzzlers, but perhaps some of them will get inspired=)

Reddit is a really cool place for things that have an active community, but on the other hand you can waste so much time there...